Monday, January 10, 2011

Late holiday loot

This is my mail sale loot, delivered while I was on vacation. And a more normal set of pictures of the Light the Sky Chemise.

Light the Sky Chemise  Light the Sky Chemise
Light the Sky Chemise
with unidentified sale cardie and Tweed Magnificent Sash
The dress looks more normal in this pic without the spotlight on my tan lines. :)

Monologue Tee
Monologue Top (original: $98, sale: $37)
with Old Navy Halloween polka dot PJs =)
I finally have one of the Bailey 44 tops! I think the other two girls got both the Chantico and the pink version of the Monologue. The brown color didn’t get a whole lot of love, which makes it all that much better for me. Sale and 25% off, and it fits perfectly. Now to keep it unwrinkled…

IMG_3552

Humbled Hydrangea Top (original: ?, sale: $29)
This one fit better than I expected, but I agree with the review about the color. It seems like one I’d like – a greyish purple – but it just seems so lifeless to me. I don’t love it, I don’t see myself wearing it, so it’s going back.

IMG_3563

Southward Stop Shirtdress (Christmas present!)
Sandy was awesome enough to both find this dress in my size and get it for me for Christmas! It’s such lovely material. Now to wait for it to get warm enough so I can wear it…

Ok, I think that needs to be enough Anthropologie for me for awhile. =)

~N

No comments:

Post a Comment