Friday, August 20, 2010

First post!

Welcome to yet another blogging attempt! All three of us have been dumping so much content on Facebook and e-mail lately that Jenni proposed the idea of a blog. I agree – I think our pictures and commentary deserve a more permanent home than the transient Facebook News Feed.

2 cats are better than 1The three of us are Jenni, Nina, and Sandy. We are all software engineers of some sort. We shared an apartment during our senior year at Purdue University (with my cat, Kitty). Despite our separate geographic locations now, we’ve kept in touch really well throughout the years, and we try to meet up at least once a year for a "Girltrip." I’ll let the others do their separate introductions.

Me – I am Nina. I live in a suburb of Seattle, Washington, and I love it here. My life is about motion. I’m always traveling around, trying something new.

The beauty I pursue (and what you will probably see me writing about):

  • Gleaming, turquoise alpine lakes – hikes in the Pacific Northwest.
  • Food – both in restaurants and things I cook at home.
  • Inner peace – yoga, meditation.
  • New places – traveling around the world.
  • …and probably much more!

Look forward to sharing my little musings. :)

~N

No comments:

Post a Comment