Friday, August 20, 2010

Second post!

Hopefully we won't be titling all our posts that way. "Two hundredth and thirty second post!" is not exciting. This is, of course, assuming we make it that far.

I'm Sandy, and to copy Nina's post, I live in a suburb of Chicago, IL. I tend to like it in spring and fall and hate it in summer and winter. (I would like winter a lot more if I didn't really have to drive in it.) My life is sometimes about motion, usually spent going around in circles in an arena somewhere on a horse, but sometimes just tucked away in a quiet corner, a sweet dog on my lap, and a good book in my hands.

We probably won't be overlapping topics too much, but that's what makes the world go 'round, right? Different strokes for different people. So, here is the beauty that I seek:

  • Animals - I own a yapping loud little dachshund and I ride horses, although not very well. So I probably wouldn't term my riding as either "beauty" or "splendor." More like "splat." But I love horses and you should too.
  • Food - we live to eat or eat to live. Whatever floats your boat. Although I can't cook as well as Nina, so it's mainly other people's food, not mine. ;)
  • Fashion - I am nowhere as fashion forward as Jenni is, but I can easily lose my heart to a lovely pair of shoes, a new bag, or cute clothes. Mostly Anthropologie nowadays.
  • ... and whatever else I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment