Saturday, August 21, 2010

Third and final intro!

Being late to the party--I'll keep this short and sweet. I dwell in the Silicon Valley area. My goal is to capture scintillating flashes of inspiring beauty here for an outlet that may inspire others. And, as all three of us are constant seeking ways to make our minds and bodies more "beautiful", I constantly seek new challenges to try to follow the castle-in-the-cloud indulgences that I pursued as a child:

  • Pretty, stylish fashions -- I like clothes with a lot of texture, struture, petals, ruffles, lace, and elegant shapes.
  • Beautiful Desserts and artistic foods -- I have a weakness for most things sugary, and if it looks as beautiful as it tastes, more the better!
  • Athletic pursuits -- Such as running, I have a goal to finish running a marathon soon-ish.
  • Architectural, landscape, flower, and creature photos -- All of us have quite some overlaps in interests :)
  • Aging gracefully -- Musing of skin care, tips, and other ideas on how not to scream when I look in the mirror!

1 comment:

  1. Hello - I want to send you an email regarding one of your blog posts but didnt see a place with contact info listed. Would you mind sending me an email - michelle.hart29@gmail.com Looking forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete