Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Anthropologie dressing room fail


This cardigan is decent. The fit is well-proportioned, the cloth durable, but still deciding if the asymmetrical ruffles doesn't throw off the symmetry of the outfit. Not very visible in the photo, but the buttons are kind of unique and sparkly.



The jacket was not really that bad, except it was too short, had no pockets, and was made of too cheap material even at the sale price. Pass.


I picked this up in both gray and light blue/green, and both required a lot of adjusting with the fabric to make it not look like the top was swallowing my torso. The cloth was too sheer and the arm holes were also way too large. Planning on returning this soon.


This tank looked like a designer ran out of ideas and randomly sewed crap on a tank. Pass.


This one was a dress that was a little wide, but fit decently once I applied the ties. Not a bad dress, but not quite my color and not quite worth it for $70. Returned to rack.

1 comment:

  1. lol, I had the exact reaction to the ribbon boa tank. I think I said something to the effect of "they puked ribbon all over the front of the shirt"!

    wah it is so sad when nothing works in the dressing room, eh? Still, it's pretty much always a fun trip just bein in Anthro :) they make it smell so good with all their candles!

    ReplyDelete