Sunday, September 12, 2010

Overdue anthropologie update

Continuing the anthropologie clothing habit started by Sandy, here are my latest favorite picks that I've seen at the store:

I love this jacket, but Nina found the neck unattractive. =) However, the SO really liked how it looked on me, so I'm on the fence on it.
Loved the smocked frills in this top in both purple and grey, although purple looks the nicest with my skin tone.


Though this top was too large for me, even at XS, I rather liked the general shape/structure of the moss-colored mesh. Back to the rack, it went.


This top is cutesy with a bow in the front, but as it's not the most versatile piece to wear, I'll wait for it to hit the sale rack before deciding to pick up.

And finally, I picked up Tracy Reese's teal and fuchsia-stained vibrant creation, "Midnight Garden" from a random Gilt.com final sale.

This gown was actually selected as an Anthropologie dress in Winter 2009 renamed as, "Bubbled Meadowlands Dress".

What I didn't realize from looking at the photo was that the dark, flowery print was made up of pure silk! The dress was incredibly comfortably lined on the inside. I never really heard of Tracy Reese before Sandy introduced me to Anthropologie. I don't usually wear prints, but now this dress is my favorite print dress.

1 comment:

  1. I think the Once and Always tee looks great on you. Man, the Tracy Reese dress on Gilt's final sale is such a score! omg, and silk is so lovely to wear. I always feel elegant in it!

    ReplyDelete